Sunday, June 9, 2013

Glittery birthday look!

I guess you could say that glitter is to makeup what 42 is to the question about life, the universe and everything. The answer. The ultimate answer.

Today's problem: Having to spend most of my 23rd birthday reading linear algebra.
Solution: Wearing glitter!



And you know what? I had a great day!

It probably had a lot to due with the fact that I had a ton of cake* in great company but I'd like to give credit to the glitter as well ;)









I used:

Eyes:
MAC Untitled paint
Sugarpill Afterparty eyeshadow
Sugarpill Midori eyeshadow
MAC Reflects Purple Duo glitter (PRO) w/ Duo lash glue
MAC Feline kohl power
MAC Point Black liquidlast liner
MAC Brule eyeshadow
MAC #7 lashes

Face:
MAC Strobe liquid
MAC Matchmaster 1.0 foundation

Brows:
MAC Fling eye brows

Cheeks:
MAC Mighty Aphrodite blush (Limited edition)

Lips:
MAC Big Baby plushglass


*The cake wasn't a lie!

Home made brownie w/ walnuts and pistachios

Home made raspberry π w/ chocolate

Even more cake at my mom's!

Apparently the healthy eating idea that I usually have doesn't count on my birthday, haha! :D
I haven't had this much sugar in a very long time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails